I've been in the geospatial industry since 2002. I primarily use ArcGIS, Python, FME and less and less MapInfo. I'm interested in learning QGIS, GRASS and other open source GIS software, but my clients use commercial software, so I don't get much chance to explore them.
I try to learn something about GIS everyday. This site is certainly useful for that.
You found the secret sentence.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '17 at 0:50
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 20.2k 20.2k 1010 gold badges5858 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Astronomy 447 447 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 355 355 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 353 353 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 What are the differences between WMS, WFS, WCS, WPS?
- 37 Is the software running on any existing or decommissioned space probes available for download?
- 34 When will we have the technology to directly observe an exoplanet with significant clarity?
- 31 Value of a Python programming course
- 25 Why is "Airplane!" called "Flying High!" in some countries?
- 25 Is it okay to keep flour in the freezer?
- 24 What do these curly graphics represent on this map?
- View more network posts →